Fruits Vegetables Freezing Equipment
Twist Freezer for Fruits &
Cost effective solutions, outstanding quality and reliability
are common for Fenco food processing machines.
- TWIST FREEZER is particularly designed in accordance to the
customer needs of "taylor made solution".
- Very high mechanical reliability of spiral belt conveyor.
- Reduced belt wear and elongation thanks to low tension
drive system (the belt is pulled by means of dynamic friction on the
- Belt system lubrication is free of any possible risk of
- Long work cycles due to "symmetrical" large fins spacing
design on the air entrance, and oversizing of evaporator.
- Possibly to have bi-directional "clockwise, and counter
clock wise" air flow in the evaporator "efficiency", having
automatically longer running cycle.
- TWIST FREEZER is designed as "Easy Clean" concept avoiding
point of dirtiness accumulation.
- TWIST FREEZER has as standard ventilation the "VOT" concept
"horizontal tangential type" air flow.
- Low maintenance cost, and low spare parts cost due to the
use of high quality commercial components.
- Belts and drum gear motors positioned outside the insulated
cabin, avoiding any risk of contamination due to some oil leakages.
- Central Drum drive supported by roller bearing.
- Stainless steel flexible belt or plastic belt for special
application such as sticky or tender products with low water content
- Spiral structures made of stainless steel.
- Low pressure fans to increase air speed and heat exchange.
- Flat tin evaporators with low air pressure drop.
- Fully automatic washing system (option) with lose water.
- C.I.P. "Cleaning in Place" system with the possibility to
use basic - acid - detergent and disinfectant solutions (option).
- PLC and touch screen supervision system (option).
- Ice Extraction Belt "Patented" (option), positioned just on
top of the evaporator, which assure a continuous run minimum 48 hours
between each defrosting cycle, with the possibility to work up to 72 -
120 hours in accordance to the type of product and the environmental
CONTINUOUS AIR FILTERING
SYSTEM Mod. SFA
Applied in a freezer is a solution that provides to keep as much as
possible the recycled air free from moisture - ice, and from product
flying particles during the freezing operations.
Ice is generated due to the water - moisture losses coming from the
products (evaporation) and from the incoming air during the product
feeding - loading.
Quantity of products flying particles varies in accordance with the
type of products, on process.
Usually ice and products flying particles are captured in the inner
parts of the freezer, and mainly into the coils - evaporators.
With the increasing of ice accumulation into the coils - evaporators,
the efficiency of those units will drop drastically, then usually to
maintain the same efficiency - performances a higher power consumption
As consequences periodically the freezer needs to be stopped for the
de-frosting operation, with considerable drop page in the production
with a certain increase of the operative costs.
SFA concept and application will improve the following:-
- - Considerable increase of the freezing cycle and
- - Minimising the number of stoppages and defrosting cycles,
with much lower operational costs.
- - Minimising the energy consumption needed to obtain the
- - Improvement of the final product quality, while the
frozen product is almost free from ice on its surface (this is
particularly appreciate for the products which are packed in a
SFA is a mesh wire conveyor positioned all around the coil -
evaporator, and because of this is acting as continuous air filter.
It runs for the full length of the freezer, with an outside extension
to discharge the ice - end product particles out of the freezer chamber.
The mesh is continuously cleaned - blow and dry before coming back into
the cabin, it is possible to have also a water cleaning system in case
of more demanding cleaning operation (optional).
The air flow pass first through the product and then to the SFA before
it reaches the evaporators. The mesh filters will capture the majority
of the ice - frost, and product debris. The freezer therefore remains
relatively free with much longer freezing efficiency - production. As
consequence the coils - evaporator surface will remain more cleaner
giving better performance.
With this system the stoppages due to defrosting - cleaning and machine
sanitation will be drastically reduced by approx. 50 - 80% , subject to
the type of product.
- Minimum defrost cycle:- 48 hours "guaranteed"
- Nominal defrost cycle:- up
to 72 - 120 hours
- (subject of product type and environmental
This is Fenco "patented" solution.
Complete turnkeys packaging
solutions are available on request.
Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss your application.
Twist air cooler cubicle
Twist freezer spirals air flow
Twist freezer spirals